Efficient EFTs and Laser Printed Checks
Power2Pay empowers business offices with a full range of insurance disbursement print and electronic payment options. But it doesn't stop there. It also protects you from fraud with an extensive range of security features. Power2Pay accepts payment data from any source: payroll, accounts payable, claims, and others—then generates the desired form of payment.
Power2Pay prints complete checks on blank security stock, so there is no need to purchase and protect pre-printed stock for multiple accounts. The Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR) line is printed in the same printer pass with the check data, signature and logo.
Ease of use makes Power2Pay an attractive disbursement software option, but its multi-level security makes it safe. The system's unique combination of software encryption, hardware barriers, and positive pay reporting safeguards against criminal activity.
- Check form templates, graphics, and signatures are encrypted for use with only one system
- All client-to-server communication is encrypted to prevent interception
- Full system activity auditing is stored in the relational database
- Security fonts protect check amounts and payee names
- Wizards walk you through multi-step set-ups and processes
- Power2Pay is compatible with any printer that uses a Windows print driver
- Power2Pay prints to multiple printers, and multiple trays.Positive pay files can be sent to your bank on any schedule.
- Check history is stored in the relational database
- Checks may be viewed online—in a regenerated print preview, or a stored check image
- Checks can be reprinted any time, but only with appropriate security rights.
- Pre-defined reports provide comprehensive analysis
The ability to direct all of your payment generation efficiently through one disbursement system maximizes your software investment and improves overall staff productivity. Register today for a live, web-based overview of Power2Pay. Or, contact a StoneRiver representative for additional information.