Streamlined Electronic Applications for Life, Health and Annuities
LifeApply is StoneRiver’s newest web-based electronic application software, geared toward helping carriers address critical business drivers like decreasing time-to-issue and reducing policy acquisition costs, all in an extremely intuitive and easy-to-use package.
While StoneRiver has been offering electronic application solutions for several years, LifeApply combines the best features and functionality found in our previous offerings with a completely redesigned look and feel. LifeApply builds upon these proven solutions and now provides carriers with the choice of a standalone E-Application system or a more comprehensive solution that seamlessly integrates with the Life Portraits® Illustrations and LifeSuite® Automated Underwriting Systems.
Achieve Your Business Objectives with Electronic Applications for Life Insurance
A considerable increase in applications received “in good order” streamlines your new business acquisition process and decreases overall time-to-issue. Fewer cases end up being not taken and agents get paid more quickly.
- Supports all lines of business, multiple insureds and multiple products on a single application
- Filters out unnecessary and invalid selections with reflexive questioning, dynamically displaying only the relevant questions and supplemental forms
- Pre-populates and reuses client data from CRM, Needs Analysis or Illustration systems
- Supports e-Signature
Ease of use is critical in a world in which consumers and agents alike expect anywhere-access with immediately visible results.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use user interface
- HTML wizard-based application entry forms
- Mobile device support
- Connected and disconnected data entry modes
Processing “not in good order” and paper applications is costly. LifeApply eliminates these expenses and positions your company for maximum growth.
- Built-in error checking and data validation ensures applications are received in good order
- Application data is electronically mapped to the carrier’s existing forms
- Application forms and business rules are easily maintained by business users, providing carriers the ability to make updates as desired
- Case tracking occurs through the application data gathering, e-signature and new business submission process