Easy to Learn. Simple to Use.
NAIC filings are faster and easier with eFreedom Annual Statement software. But don't take our word for it. Talk to our clients. Hundreds of insurers have made the change to eFreedom and they readily recommend it to others. Why? Real-time cross-checks. An error-proof filing wizard. One-click navigation between statements and identifiers. And best of all--a clean, clear screen layout that makes eFreedom easy to learn and simple to use.
eFreedom Annual Statement software is flexible when it comes to implementation. Choose the option that works best for your staff and your technical environment.
- Hosted application (Software as a Service)
- Standalone system
- Client/server solution
When deadline pressure is on, you'll have the freedom to focus entirely on the numbers, not the software. That's because eFreedom's intelligent design is both intuitive and reliable.
When you use eFreedom as a hosted application (SaaS), you'll be up and running in a snap! This option delivers all the same time-saving features as a local installation. There's almost no IT involvement and no last-minute updates to install. StoneRiver maintains all the technology—hardware, database, and software—in a maximum security environment. All you need to do is bring the statement content. eFreedom software takes care of the rest. Read more about eFreedom Hosted.
No other annual statement system is as simple to learn and easy to use. Join us for a live demonstration, and you'll see why hundreds of insurance accountants have already switched to eFreedom.
How does eFreedom Annual Statement software streamline your statement preparation? Hundreds of ways. Here are just a few that we know you'll appreciate.
Multi-task like crazy. Hop between open statements and schedules with the click of a mouse. Run multiple processes at the same time. Cut and paste from Excel.
Real-time updates. Your co-workers are entering data too? No problem. Cell values re-calculate continuously in eFreedom, often right before your eyes.
Real-time crosschecks. Validations update continuously in the background, so there's no more waiting.
One-step filing. The eFreedom wizard creates all of your filings in one error-proof sequence. What could be simpler?
Smart security. Your sensitive data is always protected. eFreedom security is easy to set up and completely reliable. The built-in audit trail lets you know who updated which pages and when.
Project control. Use eFreedom to measure your progress. Just assign a preparer and due date for each schedule; then track the percentage of completion in an instant.
Easy navigation. Intuitive design makes eFreedom easy to learn and use. Onscreen pages look just like the statement, and many of the features are borrowed from Microsoft Excel.
Top speed. StoneRiver made speed a top priority with amazing results. You’ll see printing power like never before.
- Statutory Accountants on Call. Count on StoneRiver for much more than just software. When deadlines are looming and you need clarity around NAIC filing requirements, call our experienced statutory accountants to answer questions and provide guidance. Connie Jasper Woodroof, StoneRiver Liaison to the NAIC, is a frequent guest speaker at IASA and oft-quoted expert on regulatory compliance. Connie, Melissa, and others keep you abreast of regulatory changes and provide valuable seminars on statutory accounting, investment accounting, statement preparation, and more.
- NAIC Focus. Clients have access to this regular column by Connie Jasper Woodroof so they receive comprehensive updates on regulatory changes. NAIC Focus a great way to stay current with critical reporting changes that will affect you immediately and others that are coming in the future.
- Statutory Accounting and Reporting Seminars. These seminars are ideal for new hires, as well as current staff who are looking for a refresher. Pick from an array of courses that include Basic Statutory Accounting, Statement Preparation, Investment Schedules, Schedule P, and many others. CPE credits can be earned.
- Annual Statement Update Seminars. These web-based seminars bring you up to date on changes in the year-end filing requirements. They are led by statutory accountants who have filed statements for insurance companies. That means they understand your challenges and how to prepare you for the adjustments you will encounter. Separate sessions for Life, P&C, and Health companies provide tailored training for each of the segments. CPE credits can be earned. View the agenda and schedule.
- State Checklist Direct. This free StoneRiver service notifies you by email whenever one of the states changes its filing requirements. Registration is simple and invaluable. Don't pay for this service when StoneRiver provides it free of charge.
- State Filing System. Yes, StoneRiver offers a State Filing System too. Contact us for complete information.
The FREEDOM® Connection
The FREEDOM Group is now StoneRiver. FREEDOM was the first company to specialize in insurance-specific accounting and regulatory systems--and it's still the company that others strive to beat. When you hear people recommend FREEDOM software, they're talking about us. With StoneRiver, you can expect the same great software and unbeatable customer service that The FREEDOM Group has always been known for.