Our New Software as a Service
Workers’ Compensation Administration System
CompSuite makes Workers’ Compensation policy and claims management faster and easier with a streamlined user interface and uncomplicated navigation. Core components include policy administration with billing, claims management, case management, and bill review. Each component can be implemented stand-alone or as a fully integrated system. Created specifically for carriers, MGAs, self-insurance funds, and third party administrators, the advanced business features of CompSuite will address your critical objectives every day. Join our active customer community to learn from your peers and share your experiences.
StoneRiver has provided Workers’ Compensation systems for 25 years, building rich functionality to deal with the intricacies of the line of business. Our teams have a strong record of success when implementing systems.
Strengthen Your Workers’ Compensation Administration
With the right software your team members can perform better, accomplishing more in a shorter timeframe. Both CompSuite Policy and Claims offer comprehensive administration capabilities that address productivity.
- Improve efficiency with easy navigation, tool tips, calendar / email integration, and data download to spreadsheets
- Take advantage of consolidated entry workflow for both Policy and Claims
- Check the graphical display of work calendar, work load, diaries and more for clear prioritization
The toughest competitor today is the one that manages information most successfully.
- Expands and improves the desktop as an information source
- Able to create a wide variety of dashboards
Technology enables the additional business advantage you gain with CompSuite. Deployment is fast, and you gain strong system flexibility with business user empowerment.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) option
- Easy integration with other web-based applications
- Rating algorithm changes completely done by user configuration
- Platform with an eye to the future … can support many modernized system enhancements in future releases