Workers’ Compensation Administration System
with On-Premise and Software as a Service Options
CompSuite makes Workers’ Compensation policy and claims management faster and easier with a streamlined user interface and uncomplicated navigation. Core components include policy administration with billing, claims management, case management, and bill review. Each component can be implemented stand-alone or as a fully integrated system. Created specifically for carriers, MGAs, self-insurance funds, and third party administrators, the advanced business features of CompSuite will address your critical objectives every day. Join our active customer community to learn from your peers and share your experiences.
StoneRiver has provided Workers’ Compensation systems for 25 years, building rich functionality to deal with the intricacies of the line of business. Our teams have a strong record of success when implementing systems.
These intrinsically valuable implementations bring customer efficiencies to the fore for CompSuite in the Workers’ Compensation space.
When StoneRiver hosts CompSuite, your company can focus attention on the business of insurance. While using CompSuite in a Software as a Service (SaaS) model, you gain the following benefits:
- Faster deployment and upgrades. StoneRiver manages all the CompSuite updates and upgrades, so there are no installation tasks that your company needs to address. Adding hardware, software or bandwidth as your user base grows is no longer an issue.
- Lower costs, fewer risks. An SaaS model includes no license fees. This SaaS model for CompSuite is subscription based. Since StoneRiver manages the IT infrastructure, you also have lower IT costs for hardware and software.
- Scalability. CompSuite can easily expand as you add customers, products, and markets. We can provide customization capabilities if needed to meet any specific business requirements. We can also provide required application interfaces to integrate with existing systems.
- Disaster recovery. You gain the peace of mind of having full disaster recovery, security, and round-the-clock staffing.
You can be up and running in a hosted environment very quickly. Implementation time with no conversion may be as short as 3 – 4 months and with conversion 6 – 9 months.
Strengthen Your Workers’ Compensation Administration
With the right software your team members can perform better, accomplishing more in a shorter timeframe. Both CompSuite Policy and Claims offer comprehensive administration capabilities that address productivity.
- Improved efficiency with easy navigation, tool tips, calendar / email integration, and data download to spreadsheets
- Consolidated entry workflow for both Policy and Claims
- Agent portal for online quoting
- Agent and insured portal for online access to policy, billing, commission, and claims information
- Graphical display of work calendar, work load, diaries and more for clear prioritization
The toughest competitor today is the one that manages information most successfully.
- Expanded and improved use of the desktop as an information source
- Business intelligence for ad hoc reporting
- Large number of pre-defined reports
- Ability to create a wide variety of dashboards
- Communication repository to track all notes, diary items, emails, and object type attachments like videos and images
Technology enables the additional business advantage you gain with CompSuite. Deployment is fast, and you gain strong system flexibility with business user empowerment.
- On-premises and Software as a Service (SaaS) options
- Easy integration with other web-based applications
- Rating algorithm changes completely done by user configuration
- Platform with an eye to the future … can support many modernized system enhancements in future releases