Future-ready Claims Software for Personal & Commercial Lines
Systems need to be capable of handling future needs too. That's why we developed web-based Stream Claims, which supports end-to-end claims processing and streamlines claim settlement. The claims system operates with configurable business rules and workflow so you can conduct business the way your company wants. Perhaps the system's most powerful advantage from both a business and a technical perspective is the underlying platform. The Insurance Integration Platform IIPTM makes integration with other in-house and third party systems easier. With Stream Claims, you can easily accommodate new applications such as mobile and new services as they emerge.
Insurers are turning to Stream Claims because StoneRiver has 30 years of experience delivering function-rich P&C claims software. Our professional services teams have a record of successful claim system implementations.
P&C Claims Software Supporting Business Objectives
Consistency, transparency, speed—three essentials for customer satisfaction. The claims system's configurable rules and intelligent workflow ensure all three.
Suffering a loss takes its toll on an insured’s peace of mind; your response makes the difference in claimant satisfaction with the outcome.
- Mobile apps for field adjusters and claimants
- Configurable business rules, fine-grained services and BPM
- Service-oriented architecture with service bus for easier integration with other systems
Productivity rises for both new and seasoned claims workers with Stream Claims optimized layout, usability and navigational coherence. Dashboards with drill-down capabilities provide management new insight into team productivity.
With this claims software, system wizards walk users through specific processes, ensuring consistency and accuracy. With StoneRiver's claims sytem, adjusters have the tools to provide quick, consistent service and still devote time to claims that require in-depth attention.
- Intelligent workflow
- System wizards
- Case Management for complex claims and processes like fraud and subrogation
- Comprehensive document tool; outbound documents generated manually or automatically
The claims system provides a better view of data so good decisions can be quickly made, tracks work progress in steps, monitors the time a claim or task “sits”, and provides faster processing with interfaces.
- Management dashboards with drill-down capability
- Stream® Customer pre-integrated for a 360-degree view of people/companies you do business with
- Business Intelligence from 4Sight BI for actionable data for analysis and decision making