StoneRiver Named to Top 10 Claims Processing & Management Solution Providers 2016 by Insurance CIO Outlook
No one knows what needs will emerge in the future. Stream Claims streamlines end-to-end claims processing for all personal & commercial lines & prepares you to adapt to new business requirements with the underlying platform. While you might struggle implementing changes with your current system, Stream Claims—part of Stream Suite™—operates with configurable business rules & workflow. Stream Suite™ systems work best on the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, & Internet Explorer 11
The Stream Claims system offers these benefits and more:
- Saved time. The claims system offers intelligent rules-driven workflow with effective claim assignment, ensuring faster cycle times in claims that equate to lower expenses and settlement costs
- Better customer service. Omni-channel support for loss reporting including call center, electronic file, vendor import, portal and mobile for improved customer service
- Deep functionality. The claims system provides full life cycle support for handling a claim for all personal and commercial lines of business including workers’ compensation
- Improved claimant/adjuster experience. The claims system’s intuitive and easy to use interface offers “one click” access for staff members
- Better customer service and vendor management. There is a central repository for all persons and organizations involved in the carrier’s operation that provides a 360-degree view of these parties
- Proactive management of exposure and responsive service to policyholders for storm losses or catastrophic events. The software offers tools, such as a comprehensive Catastrophe Management function, Mobile Claims Adjusting, and alternative payment method options such as EFT and Debit Cards
- Better insight and control. Supervisory and management functions offer insight and control over claims operations through visual representation of the business, including workloads, financial responsibilities and operational performance
- Cost-effectiveness. Take advantage of cost-effective options for delivering, implementing and operating Stream Claims through either on-premise or cloud-based deployment
With StoneRiver, we will be able to take full advantage of the comprehensive Stream Suite and its service-oriented architecture. StoneRiver has been great to work with to help us achieve our business goals.
Paul Luongo, President,
Plymouth Rock Companies-STG
Stream Claims Webinar - This claims system supports end-to-end claims processing and is designed to evolve as new business needs like mobile and drones emerge. Contact us to schedule a demonstration and see Stream Claims in action.
Business & Technology Advantages of Deploying a Full Suite Solution - March 22, 1pm CT. Facing an initiative to modernize processes and systems? Just curious about why full suite solutions are so popular? Join us to hear Donald Light of Celent discuss the foundational and perhaps-not-considered advantages of full suite solutions. Insurers today need adaptable technology designed for unknown future customer and business requirements.