Stream Claims: One of Today's Top Claims Systems
No one knows what needs will emerge in the future. Stream Claims streamlines end-to-end claims processing for all personal & commercial lines & prepares you to adapt to new business requirements with the underlying platform. While you might struggle implementing changes with your current system, Stream Claims—part of Stream Suite™—operates with configurable business rules & workflow. Stream Suite™ systems work best on the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, & Internet Explorer 11
The Stream Claims system offers these benefits and more:
- Saved time. The claims system offers intelligent rules-driven workflow with effective claim assignment, ensuring faster cycle times in claims that equate to lower expenses and settlement costs
- Better customer service. Omni-channel support for loss reporting including call center, electronic file, vendor import, portal and mobile for improved customer service
- Deep functionality. The claims system provides full life cycle support for handling a claim for all personal and commercial lines of business including workers’ compensation
- Improved claimant/adjuster experience. The claims system’s intuitive and easy to use interface offers “one click” access for staff members
- Better customer service and vendor management. There is a central repository for all persons and organizations involved in the carrier’s operation that provides a 360-degree view of these parties
- Proactive management of exposure and responsive service to policyholders for storm losses or catastrophic events. The software offers tools, such as a comprehensive Catastrophe Management function, Mobile Claims Adjusting, and alternative payment method options such as EFT and Debit Cards
- Better insight and control. Supervisory and management functions offer insight and control over claims operations through visual representation of the business, including workloads, financial responsibilities and operational performance
- Cost-effectiveness. Take advantage of cost-effective options for delivering, implementing and operating Stream Claims through either on-premise or cloud-based deployment
With StoneRiver, we will be able to take full advantage of the comprehensive Stream Suite and its service-oriented architecture. StoneRiver has been great to work with to help us achieve our business goals.
Paul Luongo, President,
Plymouth Rock Companies-STG
Contact us to see any of our systems in action in a private demonstration.
Business & Technology Advantages of Deploying a Full Suite Solution - Recorded webinar. Facing an initiative to modernize processes and systems? Just curious about why full suite solutions are so popular? Hear Donald Light of Celent discuss the foundational and perhaps-not-considered advantages of full suite solutions. Insurers today need adaptable technology designed for unknown future customer and business requirements.