Property-Casualty Insurance Billing Software for Personal & Commercial Lines
Billing Stream is web-based insurance billing software for all personal and commercial lines. It’s a single system for all bill types and integrates easily with third party services and systems. Billing is a critical touchpoint, and Billing Stream can help you keep agent and policyholder trust high.
Choose a link in the Related Resources box to the right to find out more about Billing Stream, or continue reading about the benefits of StoneRiver billing software. To see Billing Stream in action, you can request a webinar.
Insurance Billing Software That Supports Your Business Objectives
Your competitive advantage grows. Customers and agents experience the benefit of your improved business processes, increased automation and enhanced workflow. Online policyholder self-service capabilities also meet policyholder expectations: 24-hour access for inquiries and payment.
- Flexible payment terms - consumers have choices for bill cycles / dates
- EFT, credit card, payroll deduction, and electronic bill presentment and payment
- Pre-integrated with Customer Stream® for a 360-degree view of all people and companies you do business with
- More functional value available from this billing software
From the easy-to-navigate screens comes "intuitive processing," says Karen Furtado of SMA Strategy Meets Action. Your billing team focuses on what’s important since intelligent workflow and rules that you set streamline the bulk of the work.
Time to market with new products is faster because you can quickly set up new plans. And your administrative burden is lighter with both automatic and manual agency statement reconciliation.
- Comprehensive billing functionality for Single Policy, Account / Multiple Policy, Agency, Mortgagee, and Group / Special bill types
- Proactive, real-time balancing between Billing Stream and your General Ledger
- Automatic and manual reconciliation
- Online inquiry for information on billing, premium and cash activities
- Intelligent workflow and configured rules on how payments are applied
- More functional value available
Now you can maximize efficiency and gain the true optimization that can only occur with an advanced billing system. Protection of your bottom line by prevention of billing leakage is just one of Billing Stream's advantages.
The system also enables your company to gain efficiencies from using a single billing system for all personal and commercial lines. Integration with other services and systems is also easier and less expensive with Billing Stream’s enterprise service bus. And you have more flexibility because of the web services and service-oriented architecture. Ripping and replacing billing systems becomes a thing of the past.
- Configuration editor that business analysts can use, saving IT resources
- Configurable fine-grained services and BPM
- Configurable business rules; well integrated, proven rules management
- Designed for growth with virtually limitless placement of rule interactions and access to decision criteria
- Service-oriented architecture with embedded service bus for easier integration with other systems and services
- More functional value available
Why Select StoneRiver Insurance Billing Software?
Rely on our 30 years serving the insurance industry, the deep functionality in this insurance billing system, and our track record of successful implementations. More than 100 insurers have relied on the billing expertise built into our software, which has always focused on helping reach your business objectives.