Customer Relationship Management Software for Personal & Commercial Lines
Stream Customer is a 100% browser-based customer and vendor relationship management system for carrier relationships that integrates easily with third party services and systems. The system enables carriers to have one, central view of all customers and vendors for improved customer service.
We understood that no data is more important for success than information about customers and vendors, so we used our 30 years of industry service to develop Stream Customer.
A Customer Relationship Management System for Insurance
Your personnel can excel at service because with Stream Customer they have accurate customer/vendor information immediately available. For example, they’ll know the nickname the caller prefers to go by, how s/he prefers to communicate, and all the relationships s/he has with your company (policies, claims, etc.).
- Customer and vendor information tracked: Names, demographics for people and businesses, languages spoken, addresses, and more
- Phone / email information specific to a context (for example, claims)
- Fast access to information with strong search capabilities
Eliminate administrative tasks like removing duplicate vendors and business partners from the system.
- Automatic verification and standardization of U.S. addresses
- Map-based geocoding information display capabilities
- For name changes, automatically saves the replaced names as Aliases for use in searches
Reduce fraud with improved analysis by trend evaluation. As well as coordinating information about people/organizations, Stream Customer offers configurable custom details to capture any information unique to your way of doing business. For understanding concerns for earthquake, wildfires, shorelines, and more, Stream Customer supports spatial data layers.
- Centrally stored information
- Information sharable across quotes, policies, claims and accounts by other Stream, in-house, or third party solutions
- Customer data versioned with supporting history views
- Audit date/time stamps on new and changed customer data