StoneRiver offers a wide range of training options to bring new employees up to speed, refresh current employees, and keep you informed of reporting changes that are driven by NAIC decisions. CPE credits are available.
Hands-on courses are still the best way for new users to gain maximum efficiency. These multi-day seminars are offered at the StoneRiver Training Center located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Participate in our live online training from the convenience of your desk or conference room. We encourage active Q&A between attendees and students. To connect, all you need is a telephone and a PC with an internet connection. Web-based courses are limited to half days to improve retention. Longer courses are extended over multiple half days.
Statutory Accounting & NAIC Update Web-based Seminars
eFreedom Annual Statement Software
TRACKER Unclaimed Property System
- December 11 - TRACKER Unclaimed Property System
- February 10, 2014 - TRACKER Unclaimed Property System
Web-based Refresher Training
- November 14 - TRACKER Navigation Refresher
- December 13 - TRACKER State Reporting Refresher
- January 14, 2014 - TRACKER Importing Refresher
- January 15, 2014 - TRACKER Due Diligence Refresher
- February 26, 2014 - TRACKER Navigation Refresher
Web-based System Training
- December 12 - PTE Financial Federal Reporting and 1099 Processing
- January 07, 2014 - PTE Financial Federal Reporting and 1099 Processing
- January 09, 2014 - PRO Financial 1099 Processing
Freedom Reinsurance System
View the events calendar for dates and information about specific courses. We can also customize course content to meet the specific needs of your group. Contact us at 800-373-3366 ext. 85716 for complete information.
StoneRiver provides CPE credit in accordance with NASBA guidelines. One credit is given for every 50 minutes in the classroom. Please refer to individual courses to determine specific CPE credit hours. Certificates of completion are given at the conclusion of each course. StoneRiver is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org.